3.01.2009

What's Available for Purchase?

What's available for purchase, you ask?


Everything's available for purchase, I answer!


All pieces are custom made to your specifications. All pieces are drawn up in SketchUp for you to get a 3D idea of what the thing will look like when it's done. 


Of course, custom can also mean that you want it exactly like an existing piece. Take for instance one my of recent customers who wanted an exact duplication of a George Nelson six foot slat bench: http://craigwoodworks.blogspot.com/2010/07/george-nelson-bench-6-footer.html. For info on pieces in my George Nelson bench series, check this out.


Please contact me with your furniture or wooden object needs and I'll get back to you right quick:
craigwoodworks at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment