3.10.2009

Nelson: Project Bravo

Number Two on the Nelson Project list is, well, The Nelson Bench.

Get more info on The George Nelson Bench Project.







OK, I lied. In the description of what The George Nelson Bench Project is, I stated that I won't actually make a George Nelson Bench. Well it seems that I somehow had to make one just to make sure I was able to make one and keep it as for real as possible. Note that when saying the words "for real" out loud, don't pronounce the "r." It'll sound something like "fo real." Never mind.

So here it is. Project Bravo is a four foot Nelson Bench complete with proper toothed ends and notched slats and a center support as well. The legs are angled inward to give it that oh so sexy Nelson flair. The stain on the legs is more of a chocolate brown than a true ebony-- so that'll be my little distinctive difference from a Nelson Bench that you can find elsewhere.

The dimensions:

Length: 48"
Width: 18"
Height: 14"

See? Even the dimensions are authentic!

All solid ash construction.


Price: Inquire

To arrange purchase, send an email to craigwoodworks at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment